April 24, 1994

"Happiness is a sort of atmosphere you can live in sometimes when you're lucky. Joy is a light that fills you with hope and faith and love."
                                            Adela Rogers St. John  - Some Are Born Smart

Today is the 78th anniversary on the 1916 Easter uprising, a rebellion that was planned and enacted by Irish poets, writers and teachers. It is only in a country in which all of its wars are merry and all its songs are sad, that such men could be revolutionaries. Within months, most would be executed by the British and through their martyrdom Ireland eventually gained its freedom. May those heroes be at peace this Sunday morning.

The newspapers this morning were full of stories about Richard Nixon, his death and his life. Next to J. Edgar Hoover, Nixon was the most evil American of all time. The less words  about him the better. He was no hero, just a corrupt crook and criminal full of depraved wickedness and viciousness. It is not Nixon who is resting in peace today, it is the people of America.

I am still re-living Friday night's fairy tale and its once upon a time magical moments that were filled with the delirious and delightful desires of a dream come true.  Only God knows how many sins I committed this morning at Mass as my imagination indulged in impure thoughts.  I not only have lust in my heart, it's throughout my entire body. I am consumed by Bridget and the spell she has cast over me. I am enthralled and enraptured by the enticing enchantments of her beautiful and blissful body.

I am in love - head over heals. My heart is flashing flames of fire through my veins. My mind is a whirlwind of sensual fantasies, my body is a whirlpool of sensual arousal. I never should changed my flight home from May 4th to this coming Wednesday. Jesus, what a jerk I am! Maybe tomorrow I'll call Aer Lingus and try to change it back again. If I knew I was going to meet Bridget, I would have only bought a one-way ticket. I must give some thought to this and will talk to her about it.  In an hour I'm suppose to call her and find out what time I'm going to pick her up. Can't wait!

Yes, I was lucky Friday night and it was a helluva lot better than winning the Irish Sweepstakes or lottery. It brought me more than happiness - for it enriched my body and soul with joy and enlightened my entire being with hope, faith and love.

2:15pm   -   Connor Pass   -   Dingle, County Kerry, Ireland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN YOU KILL YOURSELF

SUICIDE: THE STORM BEFORE THE CALM

MOURNING FOR MY LIFE