A BRIEF BIO & INFO



This blog, For The Heart Cries. is focused on suicide - the sadness of suicide and that suicide is death by suicide. As well as the daily journal I kept leading up to my suicide attempt and maintaining my journal after my survival.

I have also been posting articles I have written over the years on suicide and the loss of loved ones to suicide. Plus short essays that I have posted on Facebook.

But not all my writing over the years and decades has been so singular focused. So, for a change of pace, a brief escape, I suggest that you check out my two other blogs.

travelswithtinyteddy.blogspot.com     -   these are children stories about Tiny Teddy and his best friend, Berry Beagle - am posting new stories every week or so. Start in the Archive Section.

thomastruelson.blogspot.com    -   these are articles I have written over the years and decades that were published in various newspapers. Am posting the articles randomly, in no particular order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN YOU KILL YOURSELF

SUICIDE: THE STORM BEFORE THE CALM

MOURNING FOR MY LIFE