THE DAY BEFORE




"Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away..."  Yesterday...the day before we received the tragic and devastating news that our loved one had died.

The news of the suicide strikes us like a surging shock wave, we are stunned and stumble - we are overcome as silent screams rage within us, our eyes tear, we shiver, trapped between disbelief and the painful words we heard.

Unexpectedly our minds suddenly flash back to yesterday, as if confirm that the words we heard cannot be true - the day before when our lives were full of shared dreams and promises, love and laughter.

Maybe we had talked on the phone, gone out to dinner or to a movie. Maybe we walked along the beach or strolled through a park and enjoyed the warmth of glorious sunshine and each other.

But whatever we did on the day before, it is now a memory to behold. And now there is heart break and sadness. A loved one has died and we are lost within ourselves - knowing that our sorrow is here to stay as we long and cry for yesterday.

Contact: fortheheartcries@gmail.com

Comments

  1. every post has me in tears thankn you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This broke my heart, i have 2 beautiful children ages 9 months and 32 months ans due to a toxic relationship of 7 years being pushed into the ground i felt overwhelmingly suicidal and found myself on this post. I don't want to be a memory to my dearest loves. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647 blog: spiritualherbal.blogspot.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN YOU KILL YOURSELF

SUICIDE: THE STORM BEFORE THE CALM

MOURNING FOR MY LIFE