LOVE LOST TO SUICIDE

 A LOVED ONE WHO DIES BY SUICIDE IS SO TRAGICALLY HEARTBREAKING, SO SOUL SHATTERING - THAT IT IS A DEATH FROM WHICH YOU NEVER FULLY RECOVER.

WHEN YOU HAVE LOST A LOVED ONE TO SUICIDE, YOU OFTEN STRUGGLE FORWARD WITH NO PLACE TO GO.

WHEN YOU HAVE LOST A LOVED ONE TO SUICIDE, THE PAST IS ALWAYS IN THE PRESENT,

THERE ARE SOME WOUNDS TIME CAN NEVER HEAL. WHEN YOU HAVE LOST A LOVED ONE TO SUICIDE, YOUR WOUNDS MAY FADE OVER TIME BUT THEY NEVER HEAL.

WHEN YOU HAVE LOST A LOVED ONE TO SUICIDE, SOMETIMES THE PASSAGE OF TIME IS YOUR FRIEND.

Contact: fortheheartcries@gmail.com

Comments

  1. I suffer mentel health I cry because I just wish I could go to sleep and never wake up I feel so alone I have been planning to rid of my life nobody will miss or care If I was dead you know what my mum said to me if you do kill you're self their is nothing I can do about it my family don't care about me I can't stop you I have tried to get help i am not going to even bother they don't want to know or help nobody cares not even the mental health services I have been several times to a hospital to seek help I will be glad when I am gone at least I won't. suffer no more and wake up to the drudgery of living another day on this earth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN YOU KILL YOURSELF

SUICIDE: THE STORM BEFORE THE CALM

MOURNING FOR MY LIFE